Using Videos in Your Marketing
Listen to our blog on "Using Videos in Your Marketing" here:
On this segment of the Lifestyle Business Owner Show, Mayumi and Aaron Muller sit down with Kevin Maude, founder and CEO of B47 Studios. The Seattle based production company works side-by-side with their clients, enabling creativity, authenticity and effective story telling. Kevin has dedicated over 16 years helping businesses produce engaging videos and innovative content, while providing cost-effective solutions for small businesses.
Videos provide insight to all viewers which allows you to demonstrate what people are to expect--you are showcasing what your can produce! Not only are you gaining visibility for your brand but you are reinforcing the confidence you have in your company through storytelling. Keeping audience attention often times is challenging, but using social media platforms and integrating your targeted videos allows for organic engagement to wider reach.
LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
Why should business owners consider using videos in for their marketing? If you are looking for video marketing and trying to budget, you shouldn't count out videos just yet. Creating videos around your business allows customers to see the inside and more personal side of your business which establishes trust and strengthens the integrity of your company.
- Video marketing allows businesses to express exactly what the brand is trying to convey and customer can experience brand engagement much closer than a static image.
- From your website to your social media, deploying video and leveraging it across multiple platforms is the key.
- Tell your story with video, visual or text based will intrigue your audience.
- Capture your audience in the first 5 seconds and keep them engaged
- Make sure your content is clear and concise in order to effectively display your message
- Get in front of the right audience, you want them to be receptive and supportive
THE STREET SMARTS OF SMALL BUSINESS
Learn how to buy a business, grow your profits & make it run without you.
Selling your business
People sell their businesses for various reasons but whatever the reason, don't judge!
- Find a Business Broker
- Look for someone with experience related to your industry.
- Interview the Broker
- How are they going to sell your business?
- What is their plan?
- Procedures to endure confidentiallity
- Marketing Material
- Prepared to deliver materials to prospects
- Represents your company well
- Find a broker (no appraiser needed)
- Realistic selling price + broker's market knowledge
- Negotiate payment structure before hand
- Does your broker have good relationships with banks?
- Escrow Attorney
- Ensure everything is fair.
SHOW US SOME LOVE.
Please hit the like button below so we know you like our content and want more like it!
Follow The Lifestyle Business Owner on Instagram to receive video updates!
We give gratitude and shout-outs to our students, so post a screenshot or video on Instagram and use '#LBO!' We can't wait to hear what you think about this episode!
Quotes to Share.
Listen to our latest Lifestyle Business Owner Radio Show segments here:
How To Get Started In Business
Why Every Business Owner Needs An Attorney
How to Brand Your Business
The Power Of A Relationship With A Business Banker
Using Community Currencies
Printers, Cartridges, and Being a Retail Business Owner
How Search Engine Optimization Has Changed
Increase Your Sales Effectiveness
Supercharge Your Website
How to Find Great Employees
The Power of Old Fashioned Customer Service
Positioning Your Company For The Future
How to Run Social Media Ad Campaigns
How Social Media Affects Your Brand and Image
How to Avoid the 3 Most Common Challenges for Small Business Owners
Being a Social Entrepreneur
Design and Branding for Small Business
Free Training Webinar Reveals...
"My Weird Strategy That Made Me $106,768 During My First Month in Business...
And How To ETHICALLY Do This Without Any Guesswork!"
GET ACCESS NOW!