Developing a Brand Strategy
Listen to our blog on "Developing a Brand Strategy" here:
As one of the founders and co-creative director of RocketDog Communications, Michael Elliott makes it his mission to help clients determine what success means for their project, and to ensure their vision is executed to the highest standard of excellence.
Michael has a deep background in digital, having worked for 2 of the Northwest’s largest internet companies prior to co-founding RocketDog. He has spent the last 20 years leading creative teams and delivering award-winning work for numerous Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, and everything between.
Michael has a passion for helping other people do their best work and be their best selves. As a passionate mentor for young and innovative companies, Michael is an expert in developing a brand strategy.
LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
What exactly is brand development and a brand strategy?
- Printing and digital, not all clients utilize all the tools.
- Great creative and solutions. Branding has to do with the full service design and creative content for a business.
- Development is the full service approach to allow their customers to feel and engage with their brand.
When is it time to rebrand your business?
- Understand what your end goal is.
- If your company isn't there yet-- figure out what it takes to get there.
- You want to make sure your brand reflects the services you currently provide
- Including websites, collateral, etc.
As a small business owner, I need to be careful about how I spend my marketing dollars. Is it really worth spending thousands of dollars hiring a marketing agency? Or can I just do it myself?
- At the end of the day, you need to know your right client.
- Creating a brand is about the experience, which means giving clients the tools and skills to be able to grow and build.
- From picking up the phone, to how you respond to emails, to doing your own social media-- this is all part of developing your brand.
- Be consistent in order to get a return!
- Make a lasting impression and be memorable.
SHOW US SOME LOVE.
Please hit the like button below so we know you like our content and want more like it!
Follow The Lifestyle Business Owner on Instagram to receive video updates!
We give gratitude and shout-outs to our students, so post a screenshot or video on Instagram and use '#LBO!' We can't wait to hear what you think about this episode!
Quotes to Share.
Listen to our latest Lifestyle Business Owner Radio Show segments here:
How To Get Started In Business
Why Every Business Owner Needs An Attorney
How to Brand Your Business
The Power Of A Relationship With A Business Banker
Using Community Currencies
Printers, Cartridges, and Being a Retail Business Owner
How Search Engine Optimization Has Changed
Increase Your Sales Effectiveness
Supercharge Your Website
How to Find Great Employees
The Power of Old Fashioned Customer Service
Positioning Your Company For The Future
How to Run Social Media Ad Campaigns
How Social Media Affects Your Brand and Image
How to Avoid the 3 Most Common Challenges for Small Business Owners
Being a Social Entrepreneur
Design and Branding for Small Business
Using Videos in Your Marketing
How to Multiply Your Business Success
Winning the Inner Game of Business
How To Get Top Value For Your House in Today’s Market
The World of Real Estate Hedge Funds
Free Training Webinar Reveals...
"My Weird Strategy That Made Me $106,768 During My First Month in Business...
And How To ETHICALLY Do This Without Any Guesswork!"
GET ACCESS NOW!